Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stomach aches and sleepless nights.

First things first, my son Benny is silly!  He has been so funny this morning! He pretended to use sign language to tell me that my friends are in trouble. So random! Anyway, I did a bad thing. Last night my stomach hurt more than it usually does (it has perpetually ached for probably two weeks now.) and Tate had a rough night, so my sleep quota was lacking. I knew that I would not make it today without caffeine, so I got a pop. I'm sorry about it, but I feel a little better after having it! I am less fuzzy for sure, but sadly my stomach still hurts. I am a bit of a hypochondriac, so I am convinced it's a peptic ulcer. I don't know what else it could be unless it's just bundled stress from our $ situation and another super sad possibility in my life that I currently can't discuss because nothing is fo sho yet. I only know that I don't like how this feels and I don't want to have to go to the dr. without health insurance... I am going to try taking something for heartburn to see if it'll help. Also today I was supposed to go swimming with my adorable nephew Braeden, but it's raining. Boooo.... he is still sleeping over though, so we'll have fun no matter what! The boys love that little guy! I realize that this made no sense, so perhaps the pop didn't help that much... Side note- Benny just ripped one and it was NASTY!!!!! hurl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment