Monday, August 15, 2011

Ha ha, sucka!

Hashtag, not just a twitter term anymore! I have an adorable puppy dog! His name is Hashtag as well! Actually, it's Hashtag Falcor Raway. He is a licky little guy who oozes innocence, which makes the cat seem devilish... It's quite funny actually. Right now he is fluffy so he looks like an ewok, but his previous owner says he looks like Falcor when he is shaved. Either way he is a ball of cuteness!
Moving on, I am just wondering if ya'll have ever had a day when nothing goes right and it feels like it's all your fault and everything anyone says to you is OBVIOUSLY meant to wound your inner being? That was me last Sunday. What a horrible day. I seriously did everything wrong, and in front of important peeps at church! I felt worthless and just cried...and cried... and cried... It was cleansing, but not very fun.
So... guess who is excited for school to start?!?! ME!!! First grade is going to be amazing for Tater-bug! He is starting to get the hang of reading! (Listening and following directions, not so much... ) I am sure that he will have an amazing teacher who will be able to keep his attention long enough for him to learn something, but in the back of my mind I always wonder if there is something more different with him than just the whole distracted by shiny objects deal... I guess we'll find out, won't we?! Thanks for listening to me ramble on about nothing important.

Confession of the day: I had oatmeal with bananas, blueberries, walnuts, and cinnamon for breakfast. I am getting so lame....

By the by- what do you think of the pretty new colors? I like the slight revamp!


No comments:

Post a Comment